Commercio.network this week became an active validator node on the C4E blockchain, a new web 3.0 project ready to disrupt the energy market.
Chain4Energy became a Commercio.Network Validator node last year , and as soon they launched mainet, Commercio reciprocated by becoming their valdator . This is a logical step in the new #meshsecurity Cøsmos cross security paradigm, where projects interact with each other in many different ways on the Interchain ( the internet of blockchains)
“It’s great to have Commercio.network on board as a validator, but this is just the beginning! We discussed many topics to further strengthen the relationship with our chain, like mesh security, RealFi Alliance formation, and using commercio tech cross-chain” explains Greg Sikora, CIO and co-founder of Chain4.energy
Chain4Energy is a revolutionary Web 3.0 Energy Marketplace for the global energy economy. They aim to remove the current obstacles and incentives deployment of RES and accelerate the transition towards NET ZERO goal.
They are creating a disruptive renewable energy marketplace for the energy sector by tring to solve the current shortcomings…
- Network inefficiencies
- Unevenly distributed energy production
- Lack of Grid stability
- Energy Poverty
- Growing Energy Demand
… with innovative solutions:
- Providing a global green energy management system
- Standardizing the energy invoices and billings
- Stabilizing Energy Outputs in the network
- Meeting energy demand with Energy Smart Grid
- Enabling Energy Trading & Aggregation
- Tokenizing the Green Energy
- Providing Security based on blockchain
Commercio.Network project is a third-generation Cøsmos blockchain that helps to solve some of the most complex #RealFi real-world asset tokenization problems. The 90+ network of companies works as “The Documents Blockchain” which allows anyone to create pan-European legally binding contracts, by implementing the technical aspect of the eIDAS directive.
eIDAS is a 2014 European directive that allows all EU member states to exchange legally binding electronic contracts. Commercio’s 3 pillars are electronic identities, electronic signatures and electronic certified exchange of any documents among its participants.
“Once we solved the legally binding problem, the next step for us is to enable NFT minting to allow the transfer of asset ownership contracts to the bearer of the token” explains Enrico Talin , president and co-founder
The blockchain problems solved by Commercio.network are:
- Issuing and Exchanging any Fungible and NFT token
- Creating and managing Self Sovereign Identities SSI
- Electronically Signing any PDF e XML documents
- Notarizing documents exchanged among parties
- Managing KYC Anti Money Laundering Directive
- Requesting Certified SEPA Payments